01 February 2008

Git along, little blogies...

My blog is moving here, possibly on a permanent basis, depending upon a number of different issues. For those who were/are fans of my myspace blog, have no fear. Many of the entries that I have posted on myspace over the past year will be transferred to this blog. Some of those entries won't survive the transfer, but that's the way things go sometimes. Following the transfer, new entries will be made on this blog.

Thanks for your time and patience,

~Yankee

4 comments:

Amy said...

I think you'll like it in this neighborhood of the blogosphere, Yankee.

Anonymous said...

I see you've done a lot of work moving your blogs over here! I am in the same process at www.soverykerry.com. It's hosted at Wordpress.com. I haven't used blogspot.com much, but you should be able to change the dates on your archived blogs somewhere in the editing function, I would hope? That is what I've been doing, as I move blogs over. That way, they have the original post date instead of making me look like the mad blogger on one day. The one thing I'm most bummed about is losing all the comments.

Either way, congrats on the move. Off myspace is a better blogging world. =)

QuiteLucid said...

Welcome to blogspot Matt!

Anonymous said...

A change of scenery also carries a change of name, eh? Sweet! Did you know Cowboy Andy is a blogspotter?