01 October 2009

The Renaissance of Ottership Down

Welcome, one and all.

This is my first entry since I joined the Navy, and it won't be much of an entry at that. In the months since my last entry, I've entered the Navy, trained a fair bit, gotten a promotion, moved to California, adopted a dog, fed many, many, many hummingbirds, made some new friends, joined facebook, and abandoned myspace.

Leaving myspace eliminated my previous venue for blogging, and the deletion of the account deleted a great number of blogs that were probably no great shakes to begin with. I cannot promise that future entries will be any more worthwhile and/or interesting than previous entries, but I can promise that you will continue to have access to the raw, unpolished rantings and musings of the Yankee you've come to know and...well, know.

I haven't reviewed the entries that were copied and pasted from myspace a couple of years back, but if you read them and should find reason to take offence, please let me know. I may not do anything about it, but I will at the least learn from the experience. Contrariwise, if you should in any way enjoy one or more of the previous entries, please let me know that as well. I may not do anything about that, either, but then again I may just take some pains to cater to the readership now and again.

Thank you for your time, and I do hope you enjoy reading these as much as I will enjoy writing them.

~seaotter

(whom you may also know as Matthew, Damn Yankee, or Billy Yank)

No comments: